The Black Veil Bookshop uses 100% soy wax in our candles with an eco friendly cotton wick, high quality fragrances and biodegradable glitter.
* When burning your candle for the first time burn for at least 2 hours or until the wax is melted over the entire surface of the candle. This will help to imprint the candle memory and prevent tunnelling of the wax, which can impact how the candle burns.
* Trim Your Wick to approximately 0.5cm. Keeping your candle wick at the correct length encourages a more even burn that will smoke less.
* Place your candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface away from drafts, pets, children and anything flammable.
* Never leave a candle burning unattended.
* Never burn longer than recommended burn times of 1-3 hours.
* When not in use keep the lid on the candle to retain the strength of the fragrance.
* Store candles away from direct sunlight
Please Note: Frosting is a natural effect of using soy wax, and does not affect the performance of the candle. It indicates that we have used 100% natural soy wax.